Monday 27 May 2019

Changing Skylines

One final morning of enjoying the Alpine skyline view from my room in Chalet Martin. I particularly like this view and it brought back great memories from when I climbed the 'tooth' (second peak in from the left), when I used to live here - a memorable day!


The day passed by smoothly and unremarkably. Made it back to The Cottage just before dark where Andy, Jonelle and Clare we’re making the most of the long light evenings. It was great to arrive into a different world and catch up on each other’s news by the chimenia. 



Then on Monday I was strolling familiar paths down by the river from The Cottage.


The weather was good, but I was happy to spend the day relaxing around our local area, washing clothes, sorting kit and finishing up expedition paperwork.


No comments:

Post a Comment