Friday 23 June 2023

Swims, SUPs and Snorkels

There's been a water based theme of activities over the last few days as we tried to make us of the spell of warm weather. I took a group of students out onto the lake for the day in idyllic conditions. Not a breath of wind and lovely temperatures (even when it poured with rain at one point!). A low stress day of teaching!


In the evening, Tim and I met Clare and Bex for a much quieter location for a swim in the last of the evening sun. The long evening meant I lost track of time and we missed last orders for food at the bar, so returned home for a rapid cook up!



The rain had set in yesterday, but as it was still warm, Clare and I went exploring the river with snorkels. I found a 5 pence piece and saw lots of fish! Manged to stay in quite long - but then needed a warm bath to heat back up afterwards!



No comments:

Post a Comment