Sunday 13 October 2019

Cader in the clouds...

It's not often that I get wet socks on the hill, but today was one of those days! It was utterly grim and had the guys I was with not been so tough, I'd have definitely changed the plan today. As it was, the summit of Cader Idris was requested, so off we went! It rained from the word go, right up to the summit, where the wind was also giving an estimated wind chill of about -2 degrees. 


I was at least glad that I'd gone prepared with winter gloves!


Needless to say, on the final few minutes of the hike, the clouds cleared and the sun came out! Ha ha!
Great effort from the team today. Nice to be out with a group that were buzzing off the challenge.


2 comments:

  1. Hey Friend,

    Congratulation to you. I am happy after reading your post that you have posted in this blog. Thanks for this wonderful post and hoping to post more of this. I am looking for your next update.

    Pain Relief Center California

    ReplyDelete