Thursday 17 October 2019

41 to 40 Photo Journal

I've been a bit behind recorded what's been going on over the last week or so. So much has happened, I can barely remember. The exciting thing for me was that my new book arrived! Following on from last years edition, I made another photo journal, documenting a year in the life. It's got just over 200 pages of photos, showing how the first year of my forties has panned out.


Clare and I had a great day at the beach, where I got a few waves. The temperature is starting to drop though. The blue sky feel was lovely.


I've also been up in the mountains with a group, near Drum. 


We were right on the edge of the bad weather and watched the storms pass right by us, barely getting wet. There's been some long days, evening meetings and basically a pretty full timetable, before packing for a week in the Peak District.




No comments:

Post a Comment