Thursday 4 December 2014

Fueling my ten thousand hours...

What a hectic week! It started off at Fort Martin where I was visiting the Martin Clan. It was straight to work in the morning shifting a few logs in the gardens and doing a few jobs around the place. Managed to get a nice bit of fireside chat time with the Lady of the House though, before flying the 199 miles back to Wales!

At the Fort for morning coffee

Going Conkers at the Fort Martin Log Gym

On arrival back at The Cottage, I was excited to find that I'd been delivered a parcel from a company called 'Fuel your 10K hours'. It seems to be widely regarded among psychologists that 10,000 hours of practice at any given activity is what it takes to become 'elite' at that activity. Top musicians, athletes, writers business leaders all seem to fall into this category. I've no idea how many hours I've spent chasing up mountains or kayaking down rivers, but at age 36, the numbers must certainly be racking up! When I get a free moment, maybe I'll try doing the maths, but for now, I'll enjoy the breakfast products that Fuel your 10K hours have given me to try out! Let's hope they give me the energy I need - I'm leading a mountaineering trip to the Lake District in the morning!! 

A delivery awaits at The Cottage!

Breakfast Box

Morning Power Ups




No comments:

Post a Comment