Friday 22 May 2020

New Local Exploring

Working late into the night never seems so back when you've got an office this nice!


Between our various 'online' engagements, we still made sure that we found time for some local explorations in the old woodlands.


The discovery of 'the meadow' has also been a great way to soak up the views.


Back at base, I've been planning more new places to see and explore close to home, as we are still not allowed to travel here in Wales. The maps have never been so scrutinised! It's paid off though as we've not got some more exciting options for the weekend and beyond.


I've also been part of planning a 'virtual expedition' - to Everest! We set off today, so I did my bit by adding to the collective total, with a 10km exploratory run along a part of the river that I've not been to in years and years. A double win!


No comments:

Post a Comment