Friday 15 May 2020

Local Life

Another few days of 'broadcasting' have flown by in a really fun way. We've had a successful week of teaching looking at talents and character strengths through the medium of 'Superheroes'! This is where I've been spending most of my days recently - in front of a microphone and a laptop. A far cry from my normal routine - so far this month, I have canceled a Denmark trip and would currently be rock climbing in Italy. This is also the first season that I've not been on skis in a very long time.


But, if I have to be stuck somewhere in the world, I'm very glad to be stuck here. Only a short walk away from the screen are these wonderful local views.


The amazing weather continues here in Wales. There's been no significant rain fall since early March and the river is looking really low.


And we are still finding new footpaths, viewpoints and areas to explore. Sometimes it feels like a holiday, when you can sit up here with a book and read for half an hour as we did earlier.


No comments:

Post a Comment