Friday 8 May 2020

Bank Holiday Homelife

We had a designated 'holiday' today. I'm more often than not working on a Bank Holiday, so we made sure that we were both 'off-screen' for the duration of VE Day. We spent the day tootling around The Cottage grounds, fixing, painting, weeding and generally, taking things slowly. After finishing our 'broadcast' yesterday, I took the eBike for a quick spin over the tops on a few new roads, that I'd not been up by bike. The views were looking good across the Carneddau mountains.


After the two minute silence and a cup of tea 'toast', the heat in the garden was forcing us into the shade. Later, we jumped on the bikes and went down to the river.


The views were great and the water, warm-ish as we stopped off for a brief cool down.


We carried on home, feeling much 'cooled down'! I had my wooly hat on under my helmet! 


Got back just in time for a live link-up with Fort Martin for pre-dinner drinks. Lovely. Happy holidays at home...

No comments:

Post a Comment