Friday 21 April 2023

Reef - Live in Chester

Of all the bands I've seen live, I think Reef are the one that I've seen the most over the years. I've been following their progress ever since being introduced to them by Wally when I was at school and seeing them play when they were starting out. 


This gig was actually booked for last year but had been re-scheduled. It was not convenient timing as I had busy days either side of the gig, but it was more than worth the effort of getting there.


I somehow managed to get up on to a balcony area which had front row views for most of the performance, then I went down to the front for the encore. There was some really positive energy in the venue and the band looked really stoked to be playing. Good times!



The singer took a photo of the crowd near the end - you can just make me out to the right of the glitterball in a white t-shirt!


No comments:

Post a Comment