Friday 12 February 2021

Sawing and Snipping

Our local waterfall is beginning to freeze, but not enough for climbing on just yet! 


Rather than using ice tools, I spent a novel day using woodwork tools, helping to build a new Outdoor Education seating area. It was really refreshing to be away from The Cottage and working with real humans on something constructive!


And with the added bonus of a scenic drive home (although for bad reasons) - The main road was actually closed, because the strong winds had roared down the mountainside and blown a couple of big lorries over! I thought it felt strong on my bike yesterday!


Back home, we swapped tools and I had my first ever hairdressing experience! Somewhat daunting, I must admit, but we seem to have done okay for a first (and probably only!) attempt!


No comments:

Post a Comment