Tuesday 16 February 2021

eBikes on the Island

The prospect of a few hours of sunshine was enough to convince me to take a ride over to the coast. It was windy, but thanks to a bit of electric assistance, it was a very enjoyable outing. The tide was high as I passed Malltreath. 


And the undisturbed woodlands were packed with Snowdrops.


In fact the tide was so high, that I almost didn't make it over to Aberfraw on the old bridge.


A sneaky surfer was catching waves at Cable Bay, but a few miles down the road a Policeman was fining another surfer for having driven to the beach.


I kept myself moving, taking in the views where I could.





Things took a turn for the worse weatherwise in the afternoon and after sheltering in this barn, it rained all the way home!


No comments:

Post a Comment