Saturday 25 April 2020

Back Yard Bivi

Of all the bivi and camps that I've done over my lifetime, last night probably had the shortest walk-in, comfiest facilities and one of the flatter pitches I've ever laid down on. We had a good selection of stars and satellites to watch too as we fell asleep. It was lovely to wake up to clear skies and the sound of the birds - although the wood pigeon and I gave each other a scare as I woke up with it about 50cm away from my face! All it was lacking was a big cliff to climb afterward. However, a hot shower and fresh pancakes made up for that pretty well. It was 24.5degrees at 09:30.


After another day of tech work, we stretched our legs with a shortish ride above the coast.


The A55 remains pretty quite.


The temperatures are simply unbelievable. It's hazing over though a lot - you could almost not see Anglesey across the straits.




No comments:

Post a Comment