Thursday 21 April 2016

Blue Sky and Bruises

With sunlight steaming through the skylights again this morning, it was easy to get up early. I was in such a good mood, I decided to give myself a treat and enjoy some fine coffee before heading out into the day.


I've been out on the lake today with some students. And what a great day for it! The views were spectacular!


We did a bit of a journey along the lake and did some canoe paddle skills in the sheltered lagoons before stopping for lunch in a real sun trap of a hidden bay. Absolutely glorious!


I'd planned to make the most of the weather by going for a moonlight ascent of Idwal Slabs in Ogwen with a friend this evening, but these plan had to be put on ice (literally!) after being asked to play in a football match this evening. Unfortunately, having survived most of the game, in the last five minutes my foot got trodden on by a player wearing studs! Ouch!!! On arrival back at The Cottage it started to swell at an alarming rate!! Fingers crossed it will be looking better in the morning!?

No comments:

Post a Comment