Friday 22 April 2016

All Along the Menai Straits...

My foot is still not looking like a normal foot, which is not good. Especially as I was due to be leading a team in the mountains today. In order to stay off my feet as much as possible, I've managed to borrow a set of crutches and have changed my plans to a less arduous hike of the Menai Straits instead.


When I say a 'hike' along the Menai Straits, I actually mean a bus tour, while my group hikes the trail! I have been meeting them at checkpoints to give navigational tuition while they walk with an assistant. In between check points, I've had the ice pack on to try and aid my healing! Sooo frustrating!!


Hiking or riding, it's still been a nice day to be out and about. The skies have been clear, but the wind is bitterly cold.

No comments:

Post a Comment