Saturday 29 November 2014

Ropes & Ladders & Rafts

It all felt a bit dark to be getting up early this morning, but it was well worth it! Firstly, there was a major light show going on up in the sky above the mountains. Secondly, I stopped to take the photo below, as there was a huge buzzard just sitting on the fence post by the side of the road. You'll have to take my word for it as it was too dark to pick it out. Then thirdly, as I drove a little further down the road, an Owl swooped past! By the time I got to Llandudno, there was also a heart warming sunrise in progress. A quality start, which built into a sunny day, with mist in the valleys and mountain tops above the clouds.

Ogwen Morning - there's a huge buzzard in the shadows!

First Up!

Cloud Inversions
Unfortunately, instead of roaming the hill tops in the sunshine, I was working at a high ropes course called Ropes and Ladders today. No complaints though - it was great fun and has been ages since I'd been there.

Don't look down!

Wobbly Steps!
Clare, on the other hand had spent the day rafting with friends on the River Dee in Llangollen, which looked like a real hoot! - I still managed to with driving over to meet them all for dinner though...


Holding on tight at Horseshoe Falls on the River Dee






No comments:

Post a Comment