Tuesday 25 November 2014

National Trust Work


I've been grafting for the National Trust today at Bodnant Gardens in the Conwy Valley. I was with a group of students who are working towards getting their 'John Muir Conservation Award'. We were tasked today with clearing brambles and trimming bushes to make the entrance to the gardens look a bit more appealing. It was pretty physical work, but the sun was out and although it was only about six degrees we were all kept pretty warm from our efforts! Was certainly good to be working with a team who just got stuck in. They were keen for a giggle as well as working hard. A productive mix in my opinion...

On the beech......nuts...

Yes please!
Just as the sun was setting, a wierd wispy cloud turned up out of nowhere. It caught my eye, so I stopped for a few moments to appreciate it.

Wispy clouds at sunset

No comments:

Post a Comment