Sunday 1 May 2022

Expedition Season

There have been a glorious few days of rock climbing skills training in Snowdonia this week. Mornings at the RAC boulders and an afternoon on Tryfan Bach showed off some of the best rock the area has to offer as I trained my team of students in preparation for our 'South West Rock' Expedition later this month.



This weekend has seen a brief turn in the weather, just in time for my first night under canvas in what feels like a really long time.


Classic Bronze Duke of Edinburgh's scenes kept me entertained!


We finished the two day trek in a misty Nant Ffrancon Valley.


Where fresh lambs are still arriving!


A good week and the start of a very busy season of expeditions, which will see me all over the county and using many different modes of transport! 

No comments:

Post a Comment