Saturday 2 November 2019

Cottage Days

The last few days have passed by in a very agreeable manner and we've enjoyed staying at The Cottage with a leisurely agenda. Each day this week has involved some socializing, surfing and or climbing as well as giving The Cottage a bit of love as well. We've had two good surfs on the island, each of which were very different. I went in with Beth on Wednesday on small glassy waves, but when Clare and I returned today, they were head height and powerful. I was exhausting myself just trying to paddle out-back. We both caught some monsters, then got out, feeling like we'd 'got away with it' and not wanting to push our luck further!


As well as a few trips to climb at Castle Inn, we also had a morning at Indy climbing wall, before meeting Beth for lunch in Menai Bridge. 


After we enjoyed a walk along the Straits...


Before some rain arrived!




4 comments:

  1. I like review goals which understand the cost of passing on the amazing strong asset futile out of pocket. I truly worshiped examining your posting. Grateful to you! laser hair removal

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am a new user of this site so here i saw multiple articles and posts posted by this site, I curious more interest in some of them hope you will give more information on this topics in your next articles. treating with allergies

    ReplyDelete
  3. Acknowledges for paper such a beneficial composition, I stumbled beside your blog besides decipher a limited announce. I want your technique of inscription. Same Day Loans South Africa

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just want to say that you have shared content which is unique and easy to understand. I will come back to the website to read more content. Same Day Loans No Credit Check

    ReplyDelete