Saturday 9 November 2019

Carnedd y Filiast

Another dusting of snow and some clear blue skies meant it was a beautiful day. We had a lot of 'indoor' things to sort out, but managed to get some fresh air in between. In the morning we took a stroll from The Cottage above the woods.


Later in the afternoon, we went up towards Carnedd y Filliast. We split halfway, then I continued upwards on the ebike!


The air clarity was crystal. Out to see I could clearly see the Lake District on the horizon and inland the tops were dusted with snow.


I stayed on top until I started to chill down (not long!).


Once back at the bike, I released the brakes and pretty much rolled downhill all the way to The Cottage! On the non-traffic section, I set a new record of 68.4km. The windchill on my ears was immense!


No comments:

Post a Comment