Sunday 11 September 2016

The Lost Week...

Where did the last week go?! It's probably best forgotten about anyway! After hanging up my kayaking gear last week, I was suddenly overcome with tiredness and flu. I'll skip the grim details, but in short, I've been totally laid out for days! And (worst still!), the weather has been great! It was pretty much all I could to do to hang out at The Cottage and wait for my body to fight the virus. Looking on the bright side, I did manage to nail through Alex Honnald's 'Alone on the Wall' and Alex Ferguson's book on Leadership between sleep...


Eventually, I managed a short walk into the valley which was revitalizing to be amongst the mountains, even of I couldn't climb them! That, alongside laughter, really is the best medicine!


No comments:

Post a Comment