Monday 9 May 2016

First Dip of the Year

Well, the water is still cold, but today the temperatures we in the mid-twenties until late into the evening. Fantastic! A light breeze and a bit of cloud cover made for great canoeing conditions for a day on Llyn Padarn.


After the session and while my canoe group were off to get changed, I stripped down to my swimming shorts and dived into the lake to cool down before we drove off. It was certainly refreshing! I could hardly say that I went for a swim though - it was definitely an 'in and out' dip!


Back home at The Cottage, the Bluebells are in full effect. It was considerably warmer outside than in, so we spent most of the evening relaxing in the garden.


Later in the evening, the colours of the sunset really shone through creating some beautiful light. What a place to live...



No comments:

Post a Comment