Wednesday 7 November 2018

On the Water

Despite the occasional torrential downpours today, it's actually been a beautiful autumnal day at the Lake. I've been out in the canoes with students today and although we all came away rather damp, spirits remained high.


When the showers came through, the skies got really dark!


Yesterday, after starting outside, with my rock climbers, we eventually got forced indoors when the rain arrived. My shoulders were super tight after getting out into the surf on Sunday evening.


If today's canoeing didn't loosen up my shoulders, then spending a few hours after dark setting new routes in the climbing wall certainly should have. Without much time to spare, I had to work fast this evening. The task looked a bit daunting to begin with, but I managed to really get in the flow and am really pleased with the new creations.


No comments:

Post a Comment