Monday 22 November 2021

The First Frost

Finally after a pretty dull and showery week, we woke today to find the skies clear. Standing in the sunlight, feeling the warmth on my cheeks felt like a real treat,  even though there was a frost on the ground. A cheeky squirrel seems to have chewed through some important cables under the van, so it's been taken to the garage. I rode back home on the ebike, taking in a few of the hills and delighting in the crisp air.


It's been a different kind of a week for me, with far more computer and meeting based time than I'm used to. I've still taken a few groups out on some low level hikes, but going solo and stretching the legs in the sunshine felt great.


There was a very cool cobweb on the side of the shed when I got home that was catching the sunshine much better than in this photo shows! At this time of year, the sun only just gets high enough to clear the hill tops behind The Cottage!


No comments:

Post a Comment